MOST IMPORTANT ISSUES
BENEFIT FROM RABBIT
- Rabbits help relieve your stress.
- Raising rabbits costs much less. So if you get a pet for a minimal charge, it may be a great partner.
- Raising rabbits can alleviate your various heart problems.
- It is possible to keep rabbits in very few places, so rabbits are perfect as a pet.
- There is no pair of rabbits to overcome loneliness. A beautiful species of rabbit can quickly help you overcome loneliness.
- Rabbits are eco-friendly animals.
- Rabbits can be raised to reduce the level of depression.
FOOD FOR RABBIT
- Young grass, herbs, carrots, radishes, grains, sweet potatoes, cucumbers, hay, vegetables, wheat, husks, sorghum, hail, soybeans, milk, bread, and gram are daily food. Grass and vegetables should always be given in dry or shiny condition. You can boil soaked wheat or gram and mix husk with it.
Residence OF RABBIT
- Rabbits can be kept in small residences on the roof, patio, or balcony.
- Litter method for Residence: The floor should be made of concrete. Rabbits dig holes in the ground. In the litter method, trash, wood chips, or paddy straw should be spread 4 to 5 inches thick on the floor.
- Cage system for Residence: The cage system is prevalent for commercial rabbit rearing. In that case, a cage with 3 to 4 shelves made of iron sheets is more suitable for the cell. Each of them has to make a nest, leaving the necessary space for the rabbit.
Behavior OF RABBIT
- Chinning, Thumping, Eating droppings, Growling, Nudging, Flopping, Binkying, Fur pulling, Screaming, Putting head flat on the ground Etc.
Most Common Illnesses to Pet RABBIT
One teaspoon of castor oil should be given to rabbits.
To avoid gastrointestinal disease, rabbits need water mixed with potassium permanganate may be added to the drinker in phases.
You can use saline in the lower abdomen of rabbits.
An enema is cleaned with a mild soap solution.
They need to be sterilized, and water and feed hygiene monitored.
Manage runs every day.
Prevention of various respiratory diseases is reduced to keep the room moist and eliminate drafts.
CARE FOR RABBIT
- You need to choose healthy and proper food for your rabbit.
- Vaccination should be done at the right time.
- It would be best to keep your rabbits in a proper residence or cage. Make sure the cage is clean at all times.
- Make sure the toy you let your favorite rabbit play with is not made with any s.
- Since rabbits have a lot of fur on their body, they should be scratched regularly all the time.
- Rabbits need to be health-conscious.
- In case of any disease, medicine should be given per the doctor’s advice.
- According to the doctor’s advice, rabbits should be bathed with antibacterial soap or shampoo.
- Rabbit Viral Haemorrhagic Disease-1 (RVHD-1)
- Rabbit Viral Haemorrhagic Disease-2 (RVHD-2)
- No such vaccine is required for those who keep rabbits at home. Only the common rabies vaccine should be given.
- Protect your rabbit from various harmful insects.
- Always keep the rabbit cage clean and tidy and care if the cell is kept outside.
- Don’t leave your rabbit alone.
- Keep your rabbit away from fires and electronic items.
- If you live in a multi-story building, put nets on windows and doors so that rabbits do not accidentally fall.
Hopefully, after reading our full article today, you have learned about different species of rabbits. Besides, you know which species of rabbit would be perfect as your pet. So why delay? Pick the rabbit of your choice today and make your daily life more beautiful.