MOST IMPORTANT ISSUES
BENEFIT FROM CAT
- Several studies have shown that feeding cats reduces stress. This reduces the risk of heart disease. One study found that for those who keep cats; the risk of heart disease is 30 percent lower than other people.
- The cat’s ‘meow meow’ call is one of the most beautiful sounds in the world, which acts as a therapy to cure inflammation of the muscles and bones of the body. It can play a role in the treatment of joints and muscles.
- Sleep is better in the presence of cats. According to the Myoclonic Center for Sleep Medicine, cats can be kept as sleep companions.
- When a person spends time with cats, their body secretion of calming and relaxing chemicals increases. That’s why it’s to control stress, anger & depression.
- Children under the age of one who is in love with cats; are less likely to have different types of allergies.
FOOD FOR CAT
- Cats must be fed non-vegetarian food. Fatty and sugary foods should also be given on time. Also boiled chicken without skin, boiled liver, boiled fish, eggs, boiled vegetables (pumpkin, gourd, cucumber, pea, carrot, bean, broccoli, sweet potato), boiled corn, boiled wheat, banana, watermelon without a bean, blue- Berries, hard cheese, cottage cheese, yogurt.
- You can soak oats in hot water for 10 to 20 minutes, mix eggs or yolks and leave it for a while. It is better to give oily fish during winter.
- Keep grass at home. Cats eat grass when needed.
Residence of Cat
- The residence should be catproof or cat friendly. Especially in multi-story buildings, that is, where the cat can go out or fall, stick with a small net. Even bathroom windows should be netted in the same way.
- Do not use cockroaches or rat venom around cat residences.
- There should be enough light and air in the cat’s residence. Make sure your cat doesn’t have any problems.
Behavior of Cat
- Purring, meeting, grooming, kneading, soaring, trunk, pounce, thrill, etc.
Most Common Illnesses to Pet Cat
Bad breath: Bad breath occurs when a cat’s gums are eroded. In this case, the teeth are more likely to fall. In addition, even if you have kidney problems, you may have bad breath. So always keep your cat’s teeth clean. However, if this problem seems too much, then consult a doctor.
Weight Loss: If you feel that the cat has lost weight after taking it in its lap, consult a veterinarian immediately. Weight loss will be followed by thyroid disease and even cancer.
To urinate here and there: If the cat suddenly starts to get dirty even after undergoing ‘potty train’, then it should be understood that he may be suffering from some urinary tract problem. There is no easy way to look at this problem at all. Therefore, it is necessary to seek treatment as soon as possible, that is, to contact a doctor.
Do not clean the fur: Cats and cats usually clean their bodies by licking. However, if for some reason the cat stops cleaning its body, then it is not normal. Notice if the cat has insects or scabs.
Care for Cat
- If there are lice on the cat, it is itchy at the base of the tailor in the abdomen. You can bathe carefully with antiseptic shampoo. However, make sure that water does not get into the ears.
- Wipe immediately after bathing or dry the hair with a hairdryer.
- Keep your cat’s urinal clean.
- Always be careful when cutting cat nails. In case not cutting too many nails in case of various problems or serious accidents can occur such as – nervous problems, even death can occur.
- Adequate lighting should be provided if the cat is left alone in a room other than during sleep.
- If you want to go somewhere for a while, leave your cat in a familiar and safe shelter.
Vaccine For Pet Cat
- NOBIVAC Feline 1-HCPCh
- Tetanus (Vaccine For Cat Golders)