MOST IMPORTANT ISSUES
BENEFIT FROM BIRDS
- Social Interaction.
- Reduce Stress.
- Suitable for the Mind.
- Decrease Depression.
FOOD FOR BIRDS
- Vegetables, Blueberries, Beans, Sprouts, Carrots, Asparagus, Broccoli, The barb
- Green leafy vegetables (barrier copy, spinach, kale, lettuce leaves, etc.)
- Sweet pumpkin, Shrimp, Cucumber, Apples, Banana
- Juicy Fruits (Blackberry / Blackberry, Blueberry, Cranberry, Raspberry, Strawberry)
- Footy / Melon, Cherry fruit, Grapes, Lemon, Mango, Watermelon, Orange, Papaya, Pitch, Pears, Guava.
Residence of Bird
- The birdcage should be kept clean, and if the pen is rusty, then the new cell or cleaned and dried with fresh paint. The cage should be perched vertically and along the middle. The perch should be placed in the middle, not too low or high so that the bird can rest comfortably in its residence.
Behavior of Bird
- Biting, Screaming, Feather Plucking, Territoriality, Charming.
Most Common Illnesses to Pet Bird
> Swelling of the body and sitting face down
> Eat less, preferred light or heat
> Medical procedures:
A. Veterinary treatment Advises – 3 ml in 1 liter of Multivi Toolol + MultiviToolol, Tylocefloginin group) + Multivitamin
B. Homeopathy Treatment – Nux Vom 200 (should be mixed with four drops of bird water in 3 days)
> Hanging in the cage
> Nausea or vomiting
> Decreased mobility
> Eat less
> Medical procedures
A. Veterinary Treatment
> Humko P.H + Engine
B. Homeopathy Treatment
> Nuxvom 200 (if you feel nauseous)
> IPIKAK 30 (vomiting)
> Special Note = Light liqueur tea mixed with lemon and garlic juice or fragrant amulet leaf juice is beneficial and effective in this case.
Care for Bird
- A balanced diet should be given.
- Must take a regular bath. Use shampoo or soap in the bath according to the doctor’s advice.
- Cut your dog’s nails regularly.
- Understand the type of hair and use a comb.
- Seek medical attention if you are sick.
- Get vaccinated by age, breed, and season.
- Consult a doctor once a year for your pet.
- Disease & Treatment