California Rabbit Breed Food
Its original appearance and beautiful fur determine the popularity of the California rabbit. Over the years, these beautiful-eared animals have held the top spot in rabbit breeding. Some give birth to rabbits for dieting meat, while others enjoy interacting with these friendly and intelligent animals. You need to pay special attention to the diet of this species of rabbit. So today, for your convenience, we have come to give you detailed information about the diet of this species of rabbit.
Best Natural Food List For The California Rabbit Breed –
• Dark leafy greens
• Romaine lettuce
• Bok choy
• Mustard greens
• Carrot tops
• Beet greens
• Broccoli greens
• Bell peppers.
• Bok choy.
• Brussels sprouts.
• Alfalfa hay
• Lemon Balm
• Vitamin K
• Vitamin C
DIY Homemade Recipe of California Rabbit Breed Food Guide
• 1/ 2 cup ground rabbit pellets
• 1/ 4 cup Timothy hay
• 1/ 4 cup mashed banana
• 1/ 4 cup canned pumpkin (you could also use puree carrots)
• 1/ 4 cup papaya
• 1 tsp organic honey
• a few sprigs of fresh oregano & fresh parsley
First of all, you need to preheat the oven to 325 degrees. All the ingredients should be lightly crushed and then lightly pressed in a baking pan. Then bake the cookies for 30 minutes. Then take it out of the oven and let it cool. Then you can give this food from your favorite rabbit at least 1 to 2 times daily. You can leave and use this food for a maximum of one month.
Best Dry Food List For California Rabbit Breed Food Guide –
• Sherwood Pet Health Adult Rabbit Food – Alfalfa/ Timothy Blend
Main Ingredients- Alfalfa hay, timothy hay, whole oilseed blend, salt, choline chloride, essential amino acids, chelated minerals, B-vitamins, cobalt carbonate.
• Manna Pro Rabbit Feed | with Vitamins & Minerals | Complete Feed for Rabbits | No Artificial Colors or Flavors | 5lb
Main Ingredients- Wheat Middlings, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Hulls, Corn Distillers Dried Grains With Solubles, Soybean Meal, Calcium Carbonate.
• Manna Pro® Select Series® SHO Supplement | Super-Premium Feed for Show Rabbits| 3 lb
Main Ingredients- Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middlings, Soybean Hulls, Feeding Oatmeal, Soybean Meal, Vegetable Oil, Cane Molasses.
• Select Series Pro Formula Rabbit Feed | Premium Everyday Feed with Optimal Fiber Level Suitable for All Rabbits | Firm and Durable Rabbit Food Pellets | 50lbs
Main Ingredients- Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middlings, Soybean Hulls, Feeding Oatmeal, Soybean Meal.
• Higgins 2 Pack of Sunburst Gourmet Blend Rabbit Food, 3 Pounds Each
Main Ingredients- Sun-Cured Alfalfa Hay, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings, Soybean Meal, Dried Beet Pulp (sugar removed), Flaked Beans.
California Rabbit Breed Food Guide of Diet Food-
• Per day food quantity – About ¼ of pellets
• Hay – At least 80%
• Fresh fruits and veggies should give to the rabbit every day – 10 to 20%
• High-fiber pellets should give to the rabbit every day- 1 to 4 cup
• Fiber amount in their daily diet – up to 20%
• Carbs amount in their daily diet – 45%
The diet of an adult rabbit should be such that it is guaranteed to provide 16 to 18 percent crude protein, 14 percent fiber, 6 percent minerals, and 260kcal/kg nutrition.
In today’s dissertation, we have attempted to give you some information that will be very useful for you in the future in raising California Rabbit Breed. One thing to keep in mind, however, is that whenever you follow our diet plan and other food-related issues, you should first see your rabbit with a nutritionist and get advice from him.