Introduction Sesame Fighting Fish Food Chart: When you have an aquarium in your home, there are many fish species. However, one of them is The Siamese fighting fish. You must pay special attention to the food of this species of fish. Let us tell you today about The Sesame Fighting Fish Food Chart.
Best Natural Food For The Siamese fighting fish-
- Boiled Peas
- Brine shrimp
- Microwaved Spinach
- Sweet Corn
- White worms
- Mosquito larvae
- Fairy shrimp
- Fruit flies
- Blood worms
- Brine shrimp
DIY Homemade Food Recipes For The Siamese fighting fish-
- Peas : 75 gm
- Spinach : 75 gm
- Cucumber : 75 gm
- Cod : 75 gm
- Shrimp : 75 gm
- Gelatine : 268 gm
First, take a big bowl and cut all the ingredients into small pieces. Then wash it thoroughly and paste it with the help of a blender. Once the test is done, mix a small amount of water. Then take another pot, and make a gelatin mixture in that pot. Once the gelatin mixture is formed, add the gelatin mixture to the pre-prepared purees and mix well. When you see that everything is well mixed, take down an ice tray. Carefully pour the mixture into an ice tray, then refrigerate to form an ice cube. The food will be ready for your fish when you see the ice is gone. Now you can feed this fish to your fish regularly.
Best Dry Food For The Siamese fighting fish-
- Fluval Bug Bites Tropical Fish Food, Small Granules for Small to Medium Sized Fish
Main Ingredients: Black soldier fly larvae, salmon, fish protein concentrate, green peas, potato, wheat, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, DL-methionine, lecithin, choline chloride.
- Tetra BloodWorms, Freeze-Dried Food for Freshwater and Saltwater Fish
Main Ingredients: Freeze-Dried Blood Worms (Insect Larvae) Only.
- Omega One Betta Food
Main Ingredients: Salmon, Whole Herring, Whole Shrimp, Halibut, Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Astaxanthin, Ethoxyquin (Preservative), BHT (Preservative), BHA (Preservative), Potassium Sorbate.
- Tetra Betta Small Pellets 1.02 Ounce, Complete Nutrition Plus Color Boost
Main Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Fish Meal, Potato Protein, Corn Starch, Soybean Oil, Corn Gluten, Shrimp Meal, Dried Yeast.
- Aqueon Betta Bloodworm Treat, 0.175 oz
Diet Food Chart For The Siamese fighting fish-
- Small amounts of normal food – 1 To 2 Times. (Per Day)
- High quality pellets or granules food – 2 To 3 Times. (Per Day)
- Betta fish pellets (2 to 4 pellets, 1 to 2 times daily)
- Live, frozen, or freeze-dried (2 to 3 pieces, 1 to 2 times daily)
Daily Diet Chart for The Siamese fighting fish-
- Friday: Live, frozen, or freeze-dried (2-3 pieces, 1-2 times)
- Saturday: Betta fish pellets (2-4 pellets, 1-2 times)
- Sunday: Fast to keep digestive regularity
- Monday: Betta fish pellets (2 to 4 pellets, 1 to 2 times)
- Tuesday: Live, frozen, or freeze-dried (2-3 pieces, 1-2 times)
- Wednesday: Betta fish pellets (2-4 pellets, 1-2 times)
- Thursday: Betta fish pellets (2-4 pellets, 1-2 times)
This species of fish should always be given high protein foods so you can eat different brands of food. There are many types of frozen foods available in the market according to your fish type; from those foods, you can take high protein foods as per your choice. However, make sure your fish eats moderately. Don’t eat too much or too little. Always try your best to give nutritious, healthy food.
We hope that after reading today’s article, you have come to know some helpful information about Sesame Fighting Fish Food Chart, which will be essential for raising your pet fish. However, before feeding the Fish, you must seek the advice of a proper nutritionist.