The nature of Burmese cats is sweet and cheerful; they are friendly and constantly encourage all family members. If need be, they are not lazy to catch rats and mice, as they like to hunt birds and other living creatures without denying themselves this pleasure. Cat owners must be aware of the diet of cats of this species. Today I will tell you about the importance of giving them food through a proper diet. So let’s get started with the conversation of Best Cat Food for The Burmese Cat.
Best Natural Food List for the Burmese Cat
- Chicken, Salmon Fish, Spinach, Turkey, Carrots, Rice, Peas, Blueberries, Apples, Pumpkin, Oatmeal, Cantaloupe, Bananas, Eggs, Rice, Meat, Poultry, Beef, Cheese, Bananas, Berries, Melon
Proteins that Burmese Cat can enjoy:
- Skinless Chicken (The best!), Lean Beef, Liver, Lamb, Lean Deli Meats, Cooked Eggs
Veggies you can give your Burmese Cat to snack on:
- Pumpkin or Squash, Peas, Cucumber, Cooked or steamed, Carrots, Broccoli, Asparagus, Green Beans
Grains your Burmese Cat can nibble on:
- Cooked Corn or Polenta, Couscous or Millet, Carrots, Bread or Breadcrumbs, Oatmeal, Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Dairy items your Burmese Cat can try:
- Hard Cheeses (Cheddar, Gouda, etc.)
- Low Lactose Cheeses (Cottage Cheese)
- Yogurt (Plain, Low-Fat)
DIY Homemade Food Recipes for The Burmese Cat-
- Large bowl
- Airtight container (for storage)
- Baked dark chicken meat – 85 g
- Boiled white rice – 50 g
- Boiled potato – 30 g
- Olive oil – 4 g
- Vitamins Nutritional Support – ⅛ teaspoon Rx
Mix all the elements correctly. Then cook it well & then serve it to your cat. You can store the food in your fridge.
Best Dry Food List for The Burmese Cat-
- Wellness CORE Signature Selects Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, Shredded Real Meat in Gravy Sauce, Natural, High Protein Cat Food, Healthy, Adult
Main Ingredients- Boneless Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water Sufficient for Processing, Tapioca Starch, Potato Starch, Chicken Liver, Eggs, Natural Flavor, Salt.
- Purina Pro Plan Kitten Dry Cat Food (Packaging May Vary)
Main Ingredients- Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Rice, Soybean Meal, Beef Fat Naturally Preserved With Mixed-Tocopherols, Chicken By-Product Meal.
- Instinct High Protein Cat Food, Ultimate Protein Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
Main Ingredients- Chicken, Tapioca, Chicken Fat, Ground Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Dried Tomato Pomace.
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness High Protein Grain Free, Natural Adult Dry Cat Food
Main Ingredients- Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch, Peas, Menhaden Fish Meal, Dried Egg Product, Pea Fiber.
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Mother & Babycat Ultra-Soft Mousse in Sauce Canned Cat Food
Main Ingredients- Water sufficient for processing, chicken, chicken liver, pork by-products, powdered cellulose, wheat gluten, rice flour, corn starch, natural flavors, fish oil.
Diet Food Chart For The Burmese Cat-
Per Day – Around 1 to 1.5 cups of food.
It is essential to be aware of the diet of this species of cat. The diet chart should contain the right amount of protein, carbohydrates, fats, and minerals. Depending on the age, at least two to three times a day, you need to provide proper vitamins and nutritious food. However, before feeding the cat, you must seek the advice of a proper nutritionist.
Hopefully, after noticing today’s writing, you have recognized a lot of excellent guidance about Best Cat Food For The Burmese Cat and which will be effective for your future life.